Covid-19 second wave — University of Health Sciences Lahore postpones all exams
LAHORE – University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore has postponed all kinds of exams amid spike in cases of COVID-19.
UHS’ Examination Department in a notification said that "all undergraduate and Postgraduate Theory & Practical Examinations scheduled from 26th Nov 2020 to 24th December 2020 have been postponed in wake of Covid-19 pandemic till further notice”.
Earlier, the varsity issued another notification announced to suspend all on-campus academic activities.
During the period of suspension, all institutions "shall ensure online teaching/learning for students".
"The institutions shall restrict hostel accommodation to the students having internet connectivity problems, in accordance with the number prescribed by NCOC," read the notification.
- State Bank of Pakistan grants EMI License to Finja12:26 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra granted bail in pornography case ...12:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Karachi listed among least safe major cities in the EIU 2021 report11:34 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Saudi Arabia once again offers to mediate between Pakistan, India10:58 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Info Minister's brother Faisal Chaudhry made NAB prosecutor10:26 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021