AIOU extends admissions’ date till October 15
This is aimed at facilitating aspiring students and to bring the maximum number of people into the educational net.
Earlier, Sept. 25 was the last date for admission without late fee. As per amended plan, the admission forms of SSC program will be received with late fee of Rs.100/, FA/BA Rs.200 while B.Ed. and all the postgraduate programs Rs.500/-. The late fee will also be applied to merit-based programs as well.
According to Director Admissions, the Vice-Chancellor Prof. Dr. Shahid Siddiqui approved the amended plan in order to accommodate those students who could not submit their admission forms due to different reasons.
The demand for extension of date was also received from various parts of the country. The Vice-Chancellor hoped that the maximum number of people will take benefit of the extended date to continue their future study, through a distance learning system.
- Azadi March – SC turns down contempt petition against Imran Khan02:04 PM | 26 May, 2022
- National Assembly approves bill to abolish electronic, overseas ...01:43 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Mishi Khan, Mariyam Nafees participate in Imran Khan’s Azadi March ...09:37 AM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022