NEPRA approves Rs 1.62 per unit hike in power tariff
ISLAMABAD - National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) on Friday has approved to increase power tariff Rs 1.62 per unit.
According to media details, the hike in power tariff will impose an additional burden of Rs 165 billion on electricity consumers.
NEPRA’s decision came on account of two quarterly adjustments from October 2019 to March 2020.
According to the decision, price of electricity has been raised by Rs 1.62 per unit.
NEPRA’s decision to increase the power tariff will be implemented after a notification issued by the government.
The decision will not apply to K-Electric users.
- Kashmiris call for civil curfew on Indian president's visit amid ...11:36 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- AJK Elections 2021: PTI takes lead as results pour in10:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Scottish climber feared dead while scaling K2 in Pakistan09:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan face West Indies in 1st T20I on Wednesday; check out full ...07:47 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli’s new bold photos set internet on ...04:41 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video goes viral02:14 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- IN PICS: Hania Aamir steals the limelight at Aima Baig’s engagement12:15 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021