SC conducts suo motu hearing of APS incident, orders to public report
ISLAMABAD - The Supreme Court (SC) of Pakistan has ordered to take strict action against the responsible persons of the tragic Army Public School (APS) Peshawar incident and directed to public the report.
During the suo motu hearing of the APS incident, parents of the martyred children appeared before the apex court and maintained that only the accountability of higher officials will fix the system.
They maintained that “The incident was not an act of terrorism but a target killing as all students were gathered in one hall with planning..”
The attorney general submitted reply in the court over the inquiry commission report and said every possible action against the responsible persons is being taken.
The court adjourned the for one month and remarked that the entire nation feels the grief of the APS incident and ordered to initiate the action from top officials to avoid such incidents in future.
- DP Exclusive: Who is this girl ‘chilling and taking pictures’ ...04:36 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Iman Aly, Komal Aziz and Imran Abbas are currently vacationing in ...04:05 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Four in 10 children are stunted in Pakistan: nutrition survey02:33 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Imran Abbas meets Ertugrul star Cem Uçan in Turkey02:23 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Shahid Afridi celebrates 20 years of marriage01:17 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- At least five killed, 20 injured in explosion near Karachi's Maskan ...10:27 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020