President Alvi condemns vandalizing of Delhi mosque
ISLAMABAD - President Arif Alvi on Wednesday condemned the violence in New Delhi and said that vandalising of a mosque in Delhi was a “disgraceful act”.
In a tweet, President Dr Arif Alvi shared a video of a Hindu supremacist mob climbing on a minaret of a mosque and said that secular forces within India should rise against barbaric actions like vandalizing of a mosque.
Another update of the disgraceful act. Vandalising a mosque! It seems to be a reminder to Muslims of the Babri Masjid episode. I think secular forces within India should rise against such barbaric actions. https://t.co/j8eLlCheTH— Dr. Arif Alvi (@ArifAlvi) February 25, 2020
President Alvi added that the visuals seemed to be a reminder to Muslims of the Babri Masjid episode.
- PAF aircraft carrying medical equipment from China arrives Pakistan04:52 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Mobile app to help combat coronavirus launched in Pakistan04:42 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Punjab promulgates special ordinance for prevention of coronavirus ...03:28 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Politicians, scientists push govt to expand corornavirus testing ...03:00 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Pakistan's squash legend Azam Khan dies of coronavirus12:49 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019