Developer bringing Paris to Pakistan with replica of French city outside Gujranwala
GUJRANWALA – A Pakistani developer is building a replica of Paris outside the city of Gujranwala, but five times smaller.
The Le Paris Housing Scheme will spread over 4,800 acres (19.4 sq km) and is being built by a sister company of Master Tiles and Ceramics. Paris is 105 square kilometres.
France’s AREP Group and Renzo Piano Building Workshop have been tasked with the town planning, design, and architecture.
“Pakistanis will not have to go to Europe,” said Bilal Sandhu, marketing manager of Le Paris Housing Scheme. “The city will give affordable houses but will be replete with facilities just like the real Paris.”
Registration for land is open at a cost of Rs 110,000 for shops, apartments, and plots measuring five marlas, seven marlas, 10 marlas, one kanal, and two kanals. “People who register will be given priority and will also benefit from Rs 30,000 in the price to be paid for the property. This means they will eventually be paying Rs 140,000, after adjusting Rs 110,000 of the registration fee,” Sandhu said.
- NBP closes one of four Bangladesh branches11:46 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Shaheen Afridi pays his respect to Lala for wishing him success10:07 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Master Paints Jinnah Gold Cup 2021: Diamond Paints clinch title09:20 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Sri Lanka receives first COVID-19 vaccines shipment from COVAX08:28 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Shahid Afridi confirms Shaheen's family asked for daughter's hand in ...05:46 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 fame Arshi Khan all set for debut in Bollywood01:10 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Canadian biker girl Rosie Gabrielle ties the knot with Pakistani ...10:16 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021