Irani forces unexpectedly begin firing from across Panjgoor border in Balochistan
QUETTA - Irani forces initiated unprovoked firing today (Tuesday) at the Panjgoor border in Balochistan, which is the only uncontested border that Pakistan shares with any of its neighbor. The incident took place while Pakistan's National Security Adviser Lt. General Nasir Khan Janjua is on a tour of the neighboring country.
According to reports, mortar shells were fired and firing took place during the hostilities. Shells fell near residential areas but no casualties have been reported so far. The Frontier Corps (FC) of Pakistan retaliated and gave a befitting response to Irani forces.
The Pak-Iran border also came under the spotlight recently after it was found that alleged RAW agent Kulbushan Yadhav and late Taliban chief Mullah Mansour had both used the border to cross to and from both countries to meet their grim objectives.
- Protests against Modi govt spread across India against discriminatory ...11:55 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- PIC’s emergency ward reopened, while OPD, indoor services remain ...11:09 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan urges all Muslim countries devise joint strategy to stop ...10:39 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Rihanna documentary sold to Amazon for $25 Million05:07 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Thank you so much for 3 million followers: Imran Abbas04:53 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019