Irani forces unexpectedly begin firing from across Panjgoor border in Balochistan
QUETTA - Irani forces initiated unprovoked firing today (Tuesday) at the Panjgoor border in Balochistan, which is the only uncontested border that Pakistan shares with any of its neighbor. The incident took place while Pakistan's National Security Adviser Lt. General Nasir Khan Janjua is on a tour of the neighboring country.
According to reports, mortar shells were fired and firing took place during the hostilities. Shells fell near residential areas but no casualties have been reported so far. The Frontier Corps (FC) of Pakistan retaliated and gave a befitting response to Irani forces.
The Pak-Iran border also came under the spotlight recently after it was found that alleged RAW agent Kulbushan Yadhav and late Taliban chief Mullah Mansour had both used the border to cross to and from both countries to meet their grim objectives.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020