Nine dead after bus carrying Pakistan Navy personnel falls into ditch in Balochistan
QUETTA – At least nine security personnel of Pakistan Navy lost their lives while twenty-nine others injured when their bus plunged into a ditch near Bozi top in Balochistan’s Lasbela.
The bus, which had carrying Pak Navy soldiers and their familes, was going to Karachi from Ormara area of Gwadar district when it developed a mechanical fault and fell into a deep ditch.
According to the Radio Pakistan, the bodies and injured were shifted to Navy Hospital in Ormara after rescuing them.
Levies forces were participating in the rescue and first aid operations alongside the Pakistan Army, Pakistan Coast Guard and Navy.
This is a developing story and will be updated soon.
- Infinix grand reward for its customers to celebrate Blessed Week10:26 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019