Nine dead after bus carrying Pakistan Navy personnel falls into ditch in Balochistan
QUETTA – At least nine security personnel of Pakistan Navy lost their lives while twenty-nine others injured when their bus plunged into a ditch near Bozi top in Balochistan’s Lasbela.
The bus, which had carrying Pak Navy soldiers and their familes, was going to Karachi from Ormara area of Gwadar district when it developed a mechanical fault and fell into a deep ditch.
According to the Radio Pakistan, the bodies and injured were shifted to Navy Hospital in Ormara after rescuing them.
Levies forces were participating in the rescue and first aid operations alongside the Pakistan Army, Pakistan Coast Guard and Navy.
This is a developing story and will be updated soon.
- Number of coronavirus cases starts declining in Islamabad, says NCOC11:41 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa hails improved security situation in tribal districts10:04 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — PIA announces to resume flights to UAE08:34 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- CJP Gulzdar orders formation of more accountability courts08:19 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Federal govt takes decision about reopening schools across Pakistan07:49 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Sajal Aly pens an emotional note to celebrate the third anniversary ...01:17 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Johnny Depp takes legal action against British tabloid over 'wife ...12:51 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali pens a heartfelt birthday note for her mother11:36 AM | 8 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020