Pakistan, China agree to extend lease period of Saindak copper-gold project
He made these remarks while witnessing signing ceremony of an agreement for extension of the lease contract period of Saindak Copper-Gold Project between Saindak Metals Limited and Metallurgical Corporation of China in Islamabad on Thursday.
He said Chinese investment in Pakistan will pay long-term dividends for the welfare of our countrymen.
The Prime Minister appreciated the efforts of MCC in developing the Saindak Project to its commercial operation stage. He said the project has employed over 1500 Pakistanis and is also providing free services to the local villages at Balochistan.
- WATCH - Palestinian family escape unharmed while praying against ...12:48 PM | 16 May, 2021
- World Bank sees 17pc rise in Pakistan’s remittances in 202012:00 PM | 16 May, 2021
- AC Narowal Tehniyat Bukhari made OSD for ‘misbehaving’ with women ...11:27 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Punjab extends lockdown till May 30 fearing spike in Covid cases10:47 AM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 9 million Insta followers in style10:06 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit turns 5404:47 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021