Pakistan, China agree to extend lease period of Saindak copper-gold project
He made these remarks while witnessing signing ceremony of an agreement for extension of the lease contract period of Saindak Copper-Gold Project between Saindak Metals Limited and Metallurgical Corporation of China in Islamabad on Thursday.
He said Chinese investment in Pakistan will pay long-term dividends for the welfare of our countrymen.
The Prime Minister appreciated the efforts of MCC in developing the Saindak Project to its commercial operation stage. He said the project has employed over 1500 Pakistanis and is also providing free services to the local villages at Balochistan.
- Ashraf Ghani declared winner of Afghan presidential poll10:33 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan reiterates demand for justice for victims of Samjhauta ...09:29 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- At Kartarpur, UNSG lauds Pakistan’s efforts for peace, interfaith ...08:20 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Nationwide polio immunization drive continues to vaccinate 39 million ...05:20 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa finish shooting for Quaid-e-Azam ...10:58 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- FIR lodged against Solis Festival, company blacklisted: DC Islamabad10:56 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019