Pakistan, China agree to extend lease period of Saindak copper-gold project
He made these remarks while witnessing signing ceremony of an agreement for extension of the lease contract period of Saindak Copper-Gold Project between Saindak Metals Limited and Metallurgical Corporation of China in Islamabad on Thursday.
He said Chinese investment in Pakistan will pay long-term dividends for the welfare of our countrymen.
The Prime Minister appreciated the efforts of MCC in developing the Saindak Project to its commercial operation stage. He said the project has employed over 1500 Pakistanis and is also providing free services to the local villages at Balochistan.
- Pakistan reduces import of Ozone depleting substances to 50pc11:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Opposition announces Pakistan Democratic Movement against ...11:34 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Khobragade's posting at Indian HC incommensurate with Pakistan's ...11:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020