IoJ&K: Indian troops kill another three young Kashmiris
SRINAGAR – Indian troops in their fresh act of state terrorism martyred three youth in Kulgam district of occupied Kashmir on Monday.
According to Kashmir Media Service, the youth were killed by the troops during a cordon and search operation at Lower Munda in Qazingund area of the district.
Lower Munda area is in south Kashmir's Kulgam and is considered a gateway of the Kashmir Valley. It is close to the Jammu-Srinagar national highway.
On Sunday, the troops martyred four youth at Asthal in Kulgam district. The latest killings have raised the number of deaths to 16 since Wednesday.
Earlier, Indian troops martyred three Kashmiri youth in Awantipora area of Pulwama district on Saturday, two youth at Arwani in Islamabad district on Thursday and four others in Melhora area of Shopian district on Wednesday.
Indian troops kill three more youth in IOK, toll ... 11:01 AM | 25 Apr, 2020
SRINAGAR - Indian troops in their fresh act of state terrorism killed three Kashmiri youth in Pulwama district, today ...
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020