Imran Khan waiting for PPP’s plan to make strategy against govt
Speaking to journalists, Imran Khan said that justice cannot be ensured in the country until the premier of the country is held accountable.
The PTI chief again slammed the plea bargain law of National Accountability Bureau (NAB), adding it should not be a part of the law.
He also called for the NAB chief to resigning from his post, adding, "The Ehtesab Commission in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa does not have such law."
Criticising Maulana Fazlur Rahman, he said the Wikileaks' revelations about Maulana Sahib were right as he has been wishing to become the prime minister.
Khan stated that he purchased a flat in London in 1983, but never concealed it from others, adding that he brought his income to the country from abroad.
- Javed Afridi meets PM Imran to discuss of foreign direct investment ...11:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- NAB summons Fazlur Rehman’s son-in-law to declare assets10:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa congratulates Nepalese climbers for first winter ascent of ...09:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- A paper tiger? PML-N's Rana Sanaullah 'roars' at Lahore court (VIDEO)08:22 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi declared 'a mental patient' amid Hareem Shah ...08:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021