PM Imran Khan launches Nandana Fort as heritage site tomorrow
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan will visit to Nandana Fort on Sunday to launch it as heritage site.
In a tweet today, the Prime Minister Office said that the the premier is keen in preservation and conservation of the site and to convert it into an international tourism stop.
The site's archaeological significance dates back to 11th century when famous scholar Abu Rehan Al-Biruni during his stay quantified the circumference of the Earth.
Later, he wrote a famous book about the region and mentioned Nandana as a great center of learning.
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Trophy unveiled ahead of first T20 clash (VIDEO)11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021