Khyber Pakhtunkhwa announces 25pc increase in salaries of employees
PESHAWAR – The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has announced 25 percent increase in the salaries of provincial government employees from next month, Chief Minister Mahmood Khan told the media on Thursday.
Khan said the ad hoc relief will also be announced for government servants in the upcoming budget.
Despite financial crisis, he added, the salaries of employees are being increased.
He further said that maximum relief will be provided to the employees.
The minimum wages of labourers will also be enhanced from Rs17,000 to Rs21,000 per month in the upcoming budget.
Forefront fighters – KPK to exempt doctors from ... 10:49 PM | 2 May, 2021
PESHAWAR – The Khyber Pakhtunkwa government has decided to exempt doctors from the professional tax this year in ...
- Sushant Singh Rajput's death confirmed as ‘suicide’ on first ...07:04 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- National Foods attracts overseas Pakistanis with Brainchild ...06:41 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- FM Qureshi, Russia’s Lavrove emphasise on strong Islamabad-Moscow ...06:36 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes tax cut on 10 businesses06:12 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: PTI-led Punjab govt proposes 10% increase in ...05:34 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021