Ali Gul Pir releases new song 'Karle Jo Karna Hai'
Ali Gul Pir’s Kar Le Jo Karna Hai seems to be a direct message to someone from showbiz industry
Shot in the streets of Lyari, Ali directly challenges a famous Pakistani singer through the song . While the comedian doesn’t really take anyone’s name, we all know who he means.
Wearing a ‘Super Sindhi’ Ajrak jacket, Ali has a lot of stuff to say. He mentions the person he is attacking as ‘Teefa’, then goes on to say that the person gets invited on award shows. (Remember the Lux Style Awards when people boycotted it due to a certain someone?).
The Waderai Ka Beta singer doesn’t end there. Ek joke se tera ego toota (One joke breaks your ego), the song says. He says the person takes the support of old songs to become famous.
Ali ends the song with “I’m calling this song Channo Ki Maut”.The song’s title Karle Jo Karna Hai (Do Whatever You Want) is an open challenge in itself. But Ali further says he is ready to go to jail.
Here is the song :
Social media users have been praising the rapper, with some calling the song the “anti-sexual harassment anthem”:
. @aligulpir gives Ali Zafar a blow after another for trying to 'silence' him with a defamation notice. Don't recall any Pakistani singer/ rapper taking such an aggressive and unabashed stance against a pop star. Music activism is alive! https://t.co/VE7boDfQ4G via @YouTube— Rafay Mahmood (@Rafay_Mahmood) November 26, 2019
Holy shit on lollipops and smoke screens— Shahbaz Taseer (@ShahbazTaseer) November 26, 2019
Tariq ki chocbar.....cockstar 🤣🤣🤣— Tamkenat (@TamkenatM) November 26, 2019
You mean he will never stoop that low like Ali Zafar? That’s true.— Anum Zahoor (@anum_zahoor) November 27, 2019
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments box below.
- PTI rejects Transparency International's 'biased' report about ...07:17 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- UNODC, Interior Ministry launch technical assistance framework07:02 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- UK changes its travel advice to reflect improved security situation ...06:15 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- COAS Bajwa inaugurates Electronic Warfare and Ground Surveillance ...06:06 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- I’m sorry I take none of what you said seriously: Anupam Kher ...04:59 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- #MeToo: 'Harvey Weinstein raped me', Annabella Sciorra testifies in ...04:08 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy meets Deepika Padukone at World Economic Forum03:29 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- I don’t even think I should be alive: Justin Bieber gives emotional ...02:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019