Sindh to establish five solar power projects
According to a statement these projects will be established in Thatta, Shaheed Benazirabad, Sukkur, Jamshoro and Larkana districts.
Each of these solar power plants will produce 20 megawatts of electricity.
Sindh government has reserved over sixteen billion rupees for power sector in in annual budget of 2015-16.
The provincial government is also keen to establish wind and coal power projects in interior Sindh.
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020