Sindh govt approaches FIA to investigate ‘fake holiday circular’
KARACHI – Sindh government on Sunday approached the cybercrime wing of the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) over ‘fake circulation of holiday’ on December 28 in the province on social media.
The letter shared on social media platforms is fake, claims Sindh government.
In a letter written to the FIA, Sindh government informed that a fake circular of holiday in Sindh government departments on December 28 is circulating on social media, and asked to take action against the persons involved.
The FIA has also been requested to remove the fake circular from the social media platforms.
Ayesha Sohail accuses husband Ehtesham Amirud Din ... 11:55 AM | 25 Dec, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Current affair host and journalist Ayesha Sohail has lodged an official complaint against her husband ...
- Pakistan Army chief meets top US defence officials at Pentagon01:44 AM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Farah Khan praises Gauri Khan as a 'middle-class Punjabi girl'11:44 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Indian college boy's Pasoori rendition spreads like wildfire11:19 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Hira Tareen treats fans with beach photos07:43 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022