Sindh govt approaches FIA to investigate ‘fake holiday circular’
KARACHI – Sindh government on Sunday approached the cybercrime wing of the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) over ‘fake circulation of holiday’ on December 28 in the province on social media.
The letter shared on social media platforms is fake, claims Sindh government.
In a letter written to the FIA, Sindh government informed that a fake circular of holiday in Sindh government departments on December 28 is circulating on social media, and asked to take action against the persons involved.
The FIA has also been requested to remove the fake circular from the social media platforms.
Ayesha Sohail accuses husband Ehtesham Amirud Din ... 11:55 AM | 25 Dec, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Current affair host and journalist Ayesha Sohail has lodged an official complaint against her husband ...
- How to complete PSL 6? ShahidAfridi shares his formula following ...11:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021