US Presidential Polls: Hillary takes huge lead in South Carolina ahead of Super Tuesday
According to US media, Hillary got 73.5% votes while Sanders was far far behind with 26.0% votes. This is the third victory for Hillary Clinton in four states where Democrats have so far voted.
Earlier in Nevada, Hillary bagged 52.7% votes and Bernie Sander could manage to secure 47.2%.
On the Republic side, Donald Trump got 42% votes in latest primary polls held in Nevada while Marco Rubio remained second with 23% votes. Ted Cruz bagged 22% votes.
This was third consecutive victory for Donald Trump , after New Hampshire and South Carolina, to earn nomination for forthcoming presidential polls.
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows women to register for Hajj without guardian10:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- China rubbishes G7 criticism, says 'small' group can't decide world's ...09:01 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United opt to field first against Karachi Kings08:39 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021