US Presidential Polls: Hillary takes huge lead in South Carolina ahead of Super Tuesday
According to US media, Hillary got 73.5% votes while Sanders was far far behind with 26.0% votes. This is the third victory for Hillary Clinton in four states where Democrats have so far voted.
Earlier in Nevada, Hillary bagged 52.7% votes and Bernie Sander could manage to secure 47.2%.
On the Republic side, Donald Trump got 42% votes in latest primary polls held in Nevada while Marco Rubio remained second with 23% votes. Ted Cruz bagged 22% votes.
This was third consecutive victory for Donald Trump , after New Hampshire and South Carolina, to earn nomination for forthcoming presidential polls.
- Four Lahore girls, who went missing, say they ‘escape to get ...02:14 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- J.Rashid & Sons opens Pakistan’s first tyre flagship store in Lahore02:10 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Nadia Hussain contracts Covid-1912:44 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021