US Presidential Polls: Hillary takes huge lead in South Carolina ahead of Super Tuesday
According to US media, Hillary got 73.5% votes while Sanders was far far behind with 26.0% votes. This is the third victory for Hillary Clinton in four states where Democrats have so far voted.
Earlier in Nevada, Hillary bagged 52.7% votes and Bernie Sander could manage to secure 47.2%.
On the Republic side, Donald Trump got 42% votes in latest primary polls held in Nevada while Marco Rubio remained second with 23% votes. Ted Cruz bagged 22% votes.
This was third consecutive victory for Donald Trump , after New Hampshire and South Carolina, to earn nomination for forthcoming presidential polls.
- Pakistan up 31 places in Trading Across Border Index04:02 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- LHC Justice Chaudhary Abdul Aziz resigns01:22 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Infinix Hot 10 Play with 6000mAh battery is up for pre-orders12:57 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Sindh Wildlife Dept rescues two blind Indus dolphins near Rohri canal ...11:52 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Watch – Why Hareem Shah slapped Mufti Abdul Qavi?08:23 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021