Adnan Sami faces backlash for saying Pakistanis have ‘ostrich mentality’
DELHI -Adnan Sami has become a name being hated by Pakistani for many reasons. One major reason for the hatred for the singer is because of his anti-Pakistan comments.
Here is the tweet:
However, as soon as his tweet went online on social media, People started reacting to the pro-Modi tweet by Adnan Sami. The singer was trolled very badly by Pakistanis. The troll ignited Sami so much so that he was fueled to retort to them as well. Also, In another Tweet, he said that Pakistani had an Ostrich mentality.
Adnan Sami’s passion for acquiring Indian ... 12:09 PM | 2 Mar, 2015
NEW DELHI (Web Desk) – Singing was always his passion and now it is getting Indian citizenship. Adnan Sami, the ...
He said, “Dear Pak trolls, It's not about our egos being given a reality check today; it's about eliminating terrorists who u claim r also ur extremies!” “Ur Ostrish mentality is laughing. Btw, ur abuse exposes ur reality & therefore d only difference between u & a busket of shit is the bucket!”
Let's have a look at some of the reactions to Adnan Sami's 'anti-Pakistan' tweet:
Acha sorry pic.twitter.com/PLrqltq9Pp— Hassan Khan (@hassan_k82) February 26, 2019
What Indians think happened in Balakot vs what actually happened— Qasim Zaidi (@QasimZaidi_) February 27, 2019
Here, can't summarize it better for you pic.twitter.com/imyElGZPdt
Bade Bade Namak haram dekhe hein lekin is mote ka level hi alag he....Adnan sami tmhari zindagi pe lanat ghaddar— Muhammad Hasan (@hasan810814) February 26, 2019
Dear uthao sami, Pakistan Zindabad, btw you don’t look good when it comes to preaching or esp when you talk about values, therefore the only difference between you and “chusaar” is nothing but a “chuss”? Btw you don’t call Kashmiri freedom fighters, terrorist.— Furqan Shayk (@FurqanShayk) February 27, 2019
When the war is over! I will surely join politics and will run from Mumbai.— Syed Hussain Mujtaba Rizvi (@110HussainRizvi) February 26, 2019
My main 21 agenda will be following [Thread]
1. Walk of shame for Adnan Sami
2. Will feed makers of Jani Dushman to crocodiles
3. Will pay for Lakshmipati Balaji Facial#FakeSurgicalStrike2 pic.twitter.com/eyGZyfvzBa
Beghairat spotted!!— Mariam Muneeb (@MuneebMariam) February 26, 2019
Kuty ko kuty ki tarha e marna chahea. Wt els do you expect bro.— mir haris (@hari_mir) February 27, 2019
What does India do to prisoners of war?— Sicily (@NadiaPTI) February 28, 2019
Adnan Sami is really not the first ‘Indian’ celebrity to laud the Indian forces, other Bollywood celebs who ignited and glorified the war include Priyanka Chopra, Ajay Devgan, Sonakshi Sinha, Kangana Ranaut and name a few. One hopes that saner minds prevail and that artists should not add fuel to hatred but should be a carrier of peace and love.
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments box below.
- Pakistan urges all Muslim countries devise joint strategy to stop ...10:39 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran inaugurates national anti-polio drive09:51 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- UN terms India’s new citizenship law as 'discriminatory' against ...09:19 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran to visit Saudi Arabia today to discuss bilateral ties08:45 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Man attempts to throw eggs at Sheikh Rasheed in Sargodha01:27 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Thank you so much for 3 million followers: Imran Abbas04:53 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Matrix 4 to clash with John Wick 4 as both films get same release date04:33 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019