Adnan Sami faces backlash for saying Pakistanis have ‘ostrich mentality’
Here is the tweet:
However, as soon as his tweet went online on social media, People started reacting to the pro-Modi tweet by Adnan Sami. The singer was trolled very badly by Pakistanis. The troll ignited Sami so much so that he was fueled to retort to them as well. Also, In another Tweet, he said that Pakistani had an Ostrich mentality.
Adnan Sami’s passion for acquiring Indian ... 12:09 PM | 2 Mar, 2015
NEW DELHI (Web Desk) – Singing was always his passion and now it is getting Indian citizenship. Adnan Sami, the ...
He said, “Dear Pak trolls, It's not about our egos being given a reality check today; it's about eliminating terrorists who u claim r also ur extremies!” “Ur Ostrish mentality is laughing. Btw, ur abuse exposes ur reality & therefore d only difference between u & a busket of shit is the bucket!”
Let's have a look at some of the reactions to Adnan Sami's 'anti-Pakistan' tweet:
What Indians think happened in Balakot vs what actually happened— Qasim Zaidi (@QasimZaidi_) February 27, 2019
Here, can't summarize it better for you pic.twitter.com/imyElGZPdt
Bade Bade Namak haram dekhe hein lekin is mote ka level hi alag he....Adnan sami tmhari zindagi pe lanat ghaddar— Muhammad Hasan (@hasan810814) February 26, 2019
When the war is over! I will surely join politics and will run from Mumbai.— Syed Hussain Mujtaba Rizvi (@110HussainRizvi) February 26, 2019
My main 21 agenda will be following [Thread]
1. Walk of shame for Adnan Sami
2. Will feed makers of Jani Dushman to crocodiles
3. Will pay for Lakshmipati Balaji Facial#FakeSurgicalStrike2 pic.twitter.com/eyGZyfvzBa
Beghairat spotted!!— Mariam Muneeb (@MuneebMariam) February 26, 2019
Kuty ko kuty ki tarha e marna chahea. Wt els do you expect bro.— mir haris (@hari_mir) February 27, 2019
What does India do to prisoners of war?— Sicily (@NadiaPTI) February 28, 2019
Adnan Sami is really not the first ‘Indian’ celebrity to laud the Indian forces, other Bollywood celebs who ignited and glorified the war include Priyanka Chopra, Ajay Devgan, Sonakshi Sinha, Kangana Ranaut and name a few. One hopes that saner minds prevail and that artists should not add fuel to hatred but should be a carrier of peace and love.
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments box below.
- It's not a good time to talk to India about better relations: PM Imran12:48 AM | 26 Oct, 2021
- PAKvNZ: After hunting down India, Pakistan ready to take on New ...12:18 AM | 26 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran holds meetings with Saudi crown prince, Bahraini counterpart ...11:27 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran congratulates Uzbek president on reelection10:55 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Thank You, Pakistan, For Welcoming Cricket Live Streaming For Free!10:31 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Mira Sethi questions the definition of masculinity that targets ...07:15 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Twitter hilariously trolls Akshay Kumar after Pakistan's victory ...05:38 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Babar Azam's father breaks into tears after Pakistan’s victory ...04:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021