British-Pakistani Authors Mohsin Hamid, Kamila Shamsie nominated for 'Man Booker Prize'
The prize is of great significance for book sales.
This year, two British-Pakistani authors, Mohsin Hamid and Kamila Shamsie, have been nominated for the prize.
Hamid belongs to the city of Lahore, while Kamila belongs to Karachi.
Hamid received a lot of appreciation for his phenomenal books through numerous awards in the past years. His second novel, 'The Reluctant Fundamentalist', is an international best-seller.
Shamsie's outstanding work includes 'Kartography', her third novel, which became a hit world-wide.
We are so proud of both of you writers!
- UNDP holds policy dialogue on women’s mobility02:16 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Supreme Court orders formation of JIT comprising ISI, IB officials to ...01:57 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan FM Bilawal Bhutto to visit Indonesia, Singapore from today12:44 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Stage actress Samar Rana arrested for fraud in Lahore12:19 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Shehnaaz Gill and Vicky Kaushal leave fans in awe with new romantic ...11:49 AM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022