Dar to attend AIIB agreement signing ceremony on Monday
The bank, which has 57 prospective founding members will be based in Beijing. Pakistan is also one of the founding members of the AIIB.
The Bank aims to narrow down Asia’s infrastructure gaps by providing financing for infrastructure projects in the region.
An Inter-ministerial meeting would also be held at the great hall of the people in Beijing tomorrow to discuss important financial and administrative matters about the future working of AIIB.
The Finance Minister would also hold meetings with senior Chinese leadership and discuss different avenues of Pak-China economic cooperation including the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor.
He would meet heads of China Exim Bank and China Development Bank.
The Minister will also have interaction with leaders from other countries attending the AIIB signing ceremony.
- 'Imported govt' trying to spread fear throught arrests, Imran tells ...11:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan adopts fastest growing sport Futsal11:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz renews his offer of a charter of economy11:01 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- #PehchaanKaRung a soul stirring DVC Starring renowned thespian ...10:42 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- At least three killed, five injured in North Waziristan IED blast10:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer reveals Kubra Khan is recovering from surgery08:30 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Hareem Shah hints at breakup in latest video09:29 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Muneeb Butt finally comments on sister-in-law Minal Khan's Instagram ...09:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022