"I think Marriage is a WASTE of Money" - Salman Khan says NO to Love!
In a recent interview with a leading media publication, Salman was asked about the concept of marriage. This is what he said:
"Now, say if someone comes and asks me something straight up, like this whole marriage shit. They’re really not interested, you know that. They just want to chhapo [stamp] that marriage thingy. That pisses me off. For me, I think marriage is a waste of money!"
He further went on to reveal how he doesn't believe in love and how it's just about time that the word should be replaced with the word 'need' instead. Khan commented:
"I don’t believe in love at all. I don’t think there’s any reason for the word ‘love’ to exist. The word is ‘need’. It depends on whose need is more. Or who you might need at some point. But she may not need you at all. This can also turn the other way round when you don’t need her sometimes. So, basically, the need has got to be equal at all times, which may or may not happen."
He further added:
"Then there is companionship, habit – that you’ve been together for so long – emotional connect, or the fact that both of you have flaws but you’re aware of the larger picture, and that you’re happy together. But ‘love’ is, essentially, need."
When asked about the considerable change in his nature - from being all the way aggressive to remarkably mellowing it down, 51-year-old Salman responded by saying:
"I’m the same person. I still sit in rickshaws, walk, cycle – in fact, I just cycled here. There was, at one point in time, for whatever reason, a lot of negativity around me. I don’t know what I did to deserve that negativity. And I never spoke about it. Later on, things automatically started clearing out. Till today, I’m told I’m the most misunderstood person there is. It’s been 30 years that I’ve been here. How can I be misunderstood? If I’m indeed the most misunderstood still, then I might be the same person (that people think I am)."
- Pakistan Railways to run three special trains on Eidul Adha03:28 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Top Pakistani general discusses bilateral security with Iranian ...03:05 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Asad Rauf: Former ICC umpire not ashamed to sell second-hand items in ...02:44 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani forces kill three terrorists in North Waziristan operation02:14 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Mahira Khan shares tips to get viral on social media01:33 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Model Fia Khan faces backlash over bold pregnancy photoshoot11:51 AM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Hareem Farooq and Imran Abbas channel 70s vibes in latest BTS video11:00 AM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022