Bollywood’s Dharmendra hospitalised
The hospital authorities have refused to comment on his medical condition any further. Reports, however, say that the actor is undergoing routine checkup.
“Dharmendra was admitted last night after he complained of pain in right shoulder and weakness. He is here for overall health check up as well,” Dr Sanjay Desai, orthopaedic, knee and shoulder specialist at Breach Candy Hospital, told.
“As of now he is fine, talking to everyone. There is nothing to worry,” he said.
The 79-year-old actor is not likely to be discharged today as doctors are going to perform some tests on him.
Last year too, in April, Dharmendra was advised complete bed rest by doctors, when he was shooting for a Punjabi film called ‘Double Trouble’. In 2010, the ‘Sholay’ actor was hospitalised in Chandigarh after complaints of chest pain.
Also known as the He-Man of Hindi cinema, Dharmendra has starred in over 100 movies with notable roles like that of ‘Sholay’, ‘Dharamveer’, ‘Aankhen’, ‘Anupama’, ‘Chupke Chupke’, ‘Naseeb’, ‘Dream Girl’ and ‘Charas’ among others.
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Indian numerologist comes up with a ‘cure’ for coronavirus09:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021