Easypaisa launches Pakistan’s first Online Payment Solution
Easypay provides multiples ways of making payments for online shoppers. Customers can pay directly to an online merchant through their Easypaisa Mobile Account, or they can make payments at any of the 65,000 Easypaisa shops across Pakistan. They can also use their credit/debit cards safely and with no added cost through the Easypay platform.
Speaking on this occasion, Nadeem Hussain, CEO Tameer Microfinance Bank said, “We are committed to bringing innovative solutions to our customers. The introduction of Easypay is another step towards facilitating our customers by delivering convenient solutions with transformational effects.”
Yahya Khan, Chief Financial Services Officer, Telenor Pakistan said, “Easypaisa always strives to be at the forefront to contribute towards economic development in Pakistan. This consolidated solution will help boost the e-commerce industry in Pakistan by offering secure, instant and easy integration of payments for online trade. Easypaisa will continue to offer Pakistanis with groundbreaking services and set precedence for the industry,” he added.
The service is particularly beneficial for online merchants by allowing them to make all their settlements on a single account with real-time notifications. Easypay also offers the lowest service charges compared to existing direct and indirect payment collection processes.
- PSL 2021 – Lahore Qalandars face off Multan Sultans in must-win ...12:26 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- CTD kills four terrorists in Balochistan11:27 AM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Expansionary Fiscal and Monetary Policy to Ensure Sustainable Growth10:43 AM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic makes heads turn with her bold photoshoot ...10:40 AM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:10 AM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Late Paul Walker's daughter may appear in Fast & Furious 10: Vin ...11:44 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- TikToker Mian Kashif arrested for fraud with Ertugrul star (VIDEO)08:46 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- Sanam Saeed agrees with Riz Ahmed's stance on Muslim ...05:56 PM | 17 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021