Easypaisa launches Pakistan’s first Online Payment Solution
Easypay provides multiples ways of making payments for online shoppers. Customers can pay directly to an online merchant through their Easypaisa Mobile Account, or they can make payments at any of the 65,000 Easypaisa shops across Pakistan. They can also use their credit/debit cards safely and with no added cost through the Easypay platform.
Speaking on this occasion, Nadeem Hussain, CEO Tameer Microfinance Bank said, “We are committed to bringing innovative solutions to our customers. The introduction of Easypay is another step towards facilitating our customers by delivering convenient solutions with transformational effects.”
Yahya Khan, Chief Financial Services Officer, Telenor Pakistan said, “Easypaisa always strives to be at the forefront to contribute towards economic development in Pakistan. This consolidated solution will help boost the e-commerce industry in Pakistan by offering secure, instant and easy integration of payments for online trade. Easypaisa will continue to offer Pakistanis with groundbreaking services and set precedence for the industry,” he added.
The service is particularly beneficial for online merchants by allowing them to make all their settlements on a single account with real-time notifications. Easypay also offers the lowest service charges compared to existing direct and indirect payment collection processes.
- Nadal downs Djokovic to clinch record-extending 10th Italian Open ...11:50 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Pakistanis above 30 asked to get vaccinated as soon as possible11:29 PM | 16 May, 2021
- India reports 4,077 new Covid deaths as UP police try to keep sacred ...10:47 PM | 16 May, 2021
- OIC resolution calls upon Israel to stop rights violations, terrorism ...09:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Bollywood's Hina Khan wears Pakistani designer on Eid-ul-Fitr02:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021