Maryam Nafees tests positive for coronavirus
KARACHI – Pakistani actress Maryam Nafees has tested positive for coronavirus, she informed his fans and followers on Instagram.
Posting a picture on Instagram, she wrote: "Greetings from isolation. Unfortunately, I’ve added to the COVID count by testing positive. She has been showing harsh symptoms and requested people to pray for her."
View this post on Instagram
Maryam, 26, advised fans to take care of themselves and the people around them. “Wear your mask and take all the precautionary measures. This too shall pass, InshaAllah!” she added.
Pakistan is facing a second wave of the covid-19 pandemic and it is now in full swing across the country. Pakistan on Saturday (today) has reported 45 deaths and 3,045 new cases in the last 24.
Pakistan reports 3,045 cases, 45 deaths amid ... 01:40 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan on Saturday has recorded 3,045 COVID-19 cases and 45 deaths in the last 24 hours. As per ...
- COAS Bajwa visits Sialkot garrison, appreciates officers’ devotion ...11:52 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Bilawal felicitates US President Biden on inauguration11:29 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan PM Imran congratulates Joe Biden on POTUS inauguration10:54 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran lays foundation stone of Cadet College Wana’s phase-II ...09:40 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Alia Bhatt rushed to hospital amid shooting for 'Gangubai Kathiawadi'05:47 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Danish Taimoor pens down a heartfelt note for Ayeza Khan on 30th ...04:51 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- WATCH - Trailer of Hareem Shah's first web series released02:19 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021