Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara welcome a baby boy
Rooney Mara and Joaquin Phoenix have been blessed with a beautiful boy and his name is River Pheonix.
Russian director Viktor Kossakovsky revealed the couple recently welcomed a “beautiful son” during an audience Q&A at the 2020 Zurich Film Festival this weekend.
He was promoting his movie Gunda – on which the Oscar-winning star served as executive producer.
“He just got a baby, by the way, his name was… a beautiful son named River, so he cannot promote it [the film] now,” explained Kossakovsky.
Joaquin and Rooney have not yet confirmed the news of the birth of their firstborn.
The name of the baby has been chosen to honour Joaquin’s brother River Phoenix, star of films like ‘Stand by Me’ and ‘My Own Private Idaho’. He passed away in 1993 due to drug overdose at the age of 23.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Police arrested man posturing as fake Pakistan Army Captain04:47 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 37th Millat Tractors Governors Cup Golf commences today04:20 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2020: Day 304:16 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Kapil Dev suffers heart attack, undergoes angioplasty in Delhi04:04 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Turkish Airlines fined for violating SOPs in Pakistan02:42 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Five killed as bus catches fire near Khuzdar12:07 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PML-N leader’s secret meeting upsets Nawaz11:45 AM | 23 Oct, 2020