Shaniera Akram hopes Pakistan will beat coronavirus pandemic soon
KARACHI - Former Pakistani cricketer Wasim Akram's wife Shaniera Akram has expressed hope that Pakistan will beat the novel coronavirus soon. Shaniera was commenting on a tweet of Wasim Akram.
The former skipper had raised a question: “One by one, nations across the world are going to lift their lockdown restrictions. We need to ask ourselves, Do we want to be one of these leading countries? #WeCanBeatThis #TogetherApart #CoronaVirusPakistan #StayHome.”
Responding to this, Shaniera said, “Yes we do!!! #PakistanCanDoIt #BeatCoronaVirus.”
Earlier, she had urged people to stay home to save lives amid the coronavirus lockdown.
Shaniera had stated that “The more you see people out, the faster the virus spreads, the fuller our hospitals get. She further said if people did not avoid social distancing there will be a "stricter closure of businesses and the greater our people will suffer besides the longer we will stay locked down.”
Stay home, stay safe.
- Dutchwoman named world's tallest bodybuilder by Guinness World Records05:31 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Sheikh Rashid to watch Pak-India T20 match in Dubai04:20 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi, DG ISI in Kabul to discuss bilateral ties with ...03:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Interior minister updates PM Imran on law & order, security03:25 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- 'Begum Shak Karti Hey' – Saba Qamar and Abrar Ul Haq share teaser ...02:59 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins hearts as she recites Qaseeda Burda Shareef02:32 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira Inam glow at their dreamy mayoun ceremony01:11 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021