PIA Instructor suspended for harassing trainee apprentice
KARACHI – Pakistan International Airlines Thursday suspended Instructor Agha Waseem for harassing trainee apprentice.
The harassment incident came to light when the trainee girl shared the alleged leaked audio call after the national flag carrier formed an investigation committee to unearth the facts.
The accused, Agha Waseem, has been served show-cause notice and suspended from his job with immediate effect. The authorities have asked him to submit a reply within seven days.
Sexual harassment involves unwanted behavior, which can offend, humiliate and intimidate a person while creating a hostile working environment.
Indian pilot moves court against harassment by ... 04:51 PM | 28 Apr, 2021
SRINAGAR – A woman pilot of the Indian Air Force (IAF) in Indian occupied Kashmir Tuesday filed a sexual ...
Harassment of women at the workplace is a criminal offense under section 509 and can result in a punishment that may extend to three years in prison.
- Mohammad Amir, Harbhajan Singh exchange barbs during heated Twitter ...03:36 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh win toss and opt to bat first against ...02:58 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan forms committee to probe Shoaib Akhtar-Dr Nauman’s ...02:05 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan gets emotional on SRK and Gauri Khan’s 30th wedding ...09:35 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Shaista Lodhi all set to become the new face of PTV's morning show04:59 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021