Shah Rukh Khan's Pakistani cousin passes away in Peshawar
PESHAWAR - Noor Jehan, the paternal cousin of Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has passed away, family sources confirmed the news on Tuesday (yesterday).
Jehan’s younger brother, Mansoor Ahmed while confirming the news of her sister’s death said she had been fighting cancer for a long time. Bollywood superstar’s cousin resided in the Shah Wali Qataal area close to Peshawar’s Qissa Khwani Bazaar.
Noor Jehan, had previously made headlines when she filed her nomination papers to contest 2018’s General Elections as an independent candidate from PK-77 constituency a year-and-a-half ago.
She previously visited the Bollywood superstar twice and the family maintains close contact with their relatives across the border. Shah Rukh also visited Peshawar along with his parents twice during his childhood as well.
Rest in Peace!
- Pakistan logs 1,239 new Covid-19 cases, 56 deaths in past 24 hours10:00 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - 13 June 202109:17 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 13 June 202108:36 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Iranian-American arrested for entering Pakistan on fake documents05:13 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 7 inspirational small business ideas by young entrepreneur Faizan ...10:47 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021