Shah Rukh Khan's Pakistani cousin passes away in Peshawar
PESHAWAR - Noor Jehan, the paternal cousin of Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has passed away, family sources confirmed the news on Tuesday (yesterday).
Jehan’s younger brother, Mansoor Ahmed while confirming the news of her sister’s death said she had been fighting cancer for a long time. Bollywood superstar’s cousin resided in the Shah Wali Qataal area close to Peshawar’s Qissa Khwani Bazaar.
Noor Jehan, had previously made headlines when she filed her nomination papers to contest 2018’s General Elections as an independent candidate from PK-77 constituency a year-and-a-half ago.
She previously visited the Bollywood superstar twice and the family maintains close contact with their relatives across the border. Shah Rukh also visited Peshawar along with his parents twice during his childhood as well.
Rest in Peace!
- Refugee Conference: UN ready to participate in Afghan reconciliation ...11:30 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- LHC summons DG Rescue-1122 over plea challenging his reappointment10:48 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- UN resolutions on Kashmir need implementation, UNSG Guterres tells ...09:39 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- realme Pakistan teases one of the much-awaited entry-level ...08:55 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan gets highest-ever $200m GCF grant to redress environment ...08:49 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Riz Ahmed to debut play about his 'toxic breakup' with UK12:27 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Shaniera Akram shares her experience of working in debut film11:58 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Jaafar Jackson is amazed by Pakistani hospitality during visit11:55 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019