Dr Ishrat Hussain 'steps down' as PM Imran's aide
ISLAMABAD – Adviser to Prime Minister Imran Khan for Institutional Reforms & Austerity Dr Ishrat Hussain has resigned from his post, according to reports in local media.
Reports suggest that the former State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) governor has sent his resignation to Prime Minister Office.
It is unclear whether the premier has accepted the resignation.
PM Khan's maiden address reflective of adviser ... 06:16 PM | 20 Aug, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan outlined his vision for 'Naya Pakistan', promising sweeping changes at ...
This is a developing story.
- LIVE – Southern Punjab set 153-run target for KP in 5th national ...03:45 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan allows Afghan Air to start flights from Islamabad: reports03:17 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Peshawar boy, accused of 'sextorting’ US girl, also hacked Snapchat ...01:46 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video takes internet by storm03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Indian song 'Mehendi' is a copy of iconic Pakistani song 'Gagar'03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021