US Assistant Secretary Robinson due in Pakistan today
Aims to discuss international law enforcement and counter-narcotics initiatives
ISLAMABAD – United States Assistant Secretary of State for the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) Todd D. Robinson will pay a four-day visit to Pakistan
During his stay in Pakistan, from June 29 to July 2, Assistant Secretary Robinson will meet with senior government officials to discuss US-Pakistan cooperation on various topics, including counter-narcotics, gender issues, transnational crime, and border security, according to a statement by US Embassy in Pakistan.
Assistant Secretary Robinson "looks forward to celebrating the 75th anniversary of bilateral relations between the United States and Pakistan and INL's 40-year partnership with Pakistan under the theme of 'justice, security, and prosperity'."
- Watch: Pakistan’s first indigenous electric car unveiled in Karachi11:28 AM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:46 AM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Saboor Aly wins hearts with stunning photos in bridal outfit07:06 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Faiza Khan pays tribute to legendary Nazia Hassan with a sweet video09:41 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022