Indian hospital blends Astrology with Science for treatment
The Unique Sangeeta Memorial Hospital in Jaipur examines Kundli (astrological chart which shows the exact position of heavenly bodies and planets at a particular time) for medical treatment.
The hospital has roped in Pundit Akhilesh Sharma who says medical science and Astrology are blended in the technique adopted by the health facility.
"I see 25-30 kundli daily. We use astrology for diagnosis only, for treatment we use medical science. We do it so that diagnosis is correct and no time is lost," he added.
Surgeon, Dr Mahesh Kulkarni seems satisfied with the technique who revealed that when a patient arrives at the hospital, he is subjected to astrological evaluation & astrological diagnosis following which medical & astrological diagnoses are compared.
"Till now we have attended 70 cases and the astrologer had predicted the diseases exactly same what was detected during the medical diagnosis. Astrology is surely both doctors and patients. When a patient comes, he is subjected to astrological evaluation and astrological diagnosis. The medical and astrological diagnoses are then compared. Treatment is done with advanced technology but we take the help of astrology for diagnosis. Patients are satisfied," he was quoted as saying by IndiaTimes.
- Pakistan’s ‘best bank' denies trans rights activist an account ...11:52 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan Air Force chief meets Turkish defence industries head11:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Woman accusing Babar Azam of sexual abuse says video of her ...11:08 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Punjab CM Buzdar lays foundation stone of Sheikhupura-Gujranwala road10:45 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- US threatens India with sanctions over purchase of Russian S-400 air ...10:39 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 30th birthday04:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021