Mawra Hocane deeply shocked over the death of Rishi Kapoor
LAHORE - Pakistani TV star Mawra Hocane recalled her meetings with Bollywood icon Rishi Kapoor who died early morning on Thursday after a two-year battle with cancer.
Hocane penned down a note on her social media to pen a heart-wrenching farewell note to India’s eternal romantic hero, who lost his battle with cancer today.
“”..People will never forget how you made them feel...” For each time I’ve met you, I remember your kindness, humour, your admiration for Urdu & our extensive discussions on food from both sides of the border.” “RIP #RishiKapoor you shall continue to be the Legend that you are..uff!” she added.
“..People will never forget how you made them feel...”— MAWRA HOCANE (Hussain) (@MawraHocane) April 30, 2020
For each time I’ve met you, I remember your kindness, humour, your admiration for Urdu & our extensive discussions on food from both sides of the border
RIP #RishiKapoor you shall continue to be the Legend that you are..uff!
The veteran actor breathed his last early morning on Thursday after he was rushed to the hospital earlier on Wednesday.
His brother, Randhir Kapoor had said the actor who had been suffering from cancer, complained of breathing problems after which he was hospitalized.
Kapoor made his debut as an actor back in 1970, working for his father Raj Kapoor’s film Mera Naam Joker and went to reign over the industry with his several romantic lead roles. Kapoor’s death comes only a day after actor Irrfan Khan breathed his last in Mumbai on Wednesday.
Celebrities pay tribute to Irrfan Khan 02:59 PM | 29 Apr, 2020
LAHORE - Bollywood famed star Irrfan breathed his last at Mumbai's Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital on Wednesday ...
- Money laundering case: LHC hears Shehbaz Sharif's interim bail plea ...10:45 AM | 3 Jun, 2020
- UN Head calls for avoiding steps that will escalate tensions between ...09:45 AM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan approaches 80,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,688 confirmed ...09:32 AM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Six students killed after roof of madrassa collapsed in Miranshah09:11 AM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Asad Umar directs chief secretaries to provide implementation plan ...08:29 AM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Shahroz Sabzwari responds to backlash regarding his second marriage ...01:06 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- Sakina Samo, Rubina Ashraf test positive for coronavirus12:18 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- Ariana Grande, Shawn Mendes, and others participate in Black Lives ...11:58 AM | 2 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020