Pakistan to face New Zealand XI on Wednesday
The match starts at 3:00am on Pakistan Standard Time (PST). Pakistan will play five ODIs and three T20Is against the New Zealand, first match will be played at the Basin Reserve on January 6.
New Zealand XI line up
Fraser Colson (c) – Wellington, James Baker - Northern Districts, Michael Barry – Auckland, Ben Beecroft – Auckland, Mark Craig – Otago, Jack Boyle – Canterbury, Michael Davidson – Canterbury, Lachie Johns (wk) – Wellington, Matt McEwan – Auckland, Aniket Parikh – Auckland, Bharat Popli - Northern Districts, Michael Rae - Otago.
Meanwhile, Kiwi Selector Gavin Larsen said: “Pakistan having won the recent ICC Champions Trophy are a formidable One Day team.”
“Their pace bowling attack is one of the best in the world and they have a number of match winners throughout their side.
“The NZ XI have a big challenge ahead of them, but it’s a great opportunity to test themselves against world class opposition."
- PM Imran, CJP Gulzar take notice of mob attack on Hindu temple in RYK06:29 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Looking to upgrade your device on a budget? TECNO’s Spark 7 series ...05:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- 'Nothing to worry about,' FM Qureshi on not getting a call from US ...04:52 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Satellite imagery, financial data reveal construction of secret ...03:39 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah and Ali Rehman Khan to star in upcoming drama03:20 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Barbie debuts dolls in honour of real-life pandemic heroes02:50 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video takes internet by storm02:32 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021