Shehzad Roy tests positive for Covid-19
Pakistani singer Shehzad Roy on Wednesday shared that he has tested positive for coronavirus.
Few days ago my family & myself contracted the Corona virus.With Allah’s blessings, we r fine. Here https://t.co/1rmXY0ym0f you can see a family of corona virus in my body & then transforming into its true shapes&colours, & then how v can beat them forever @EUPakistan @AKaminara pic.twitter.com/g9zSjpYOkW— Shehzad Roy (@ShehzadRoy) July 29, 2020
"Few days ago my family and myself contracted the Coronavirus, " the Laga Reh singer Tweeted.
"With Allah’s blessings, we are fine," he added.
He also attached an informative YouTube video explaining how a 'coronavirus family' moved into his body and how he managed to not infect others by taking precautions.
Requesting the public to strictly follow all SOPs, Roy said, "I request everyone to spend their eid with simplicity."
We wish the singer a speedy recovery!
Stay tuned for more!
- India imposes curfew, restrictions in Occupied Kashmir to prevent ...02:09 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan marks Youm-e-Istehsal to express solidarity with oppressed ...01:31 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Front foot no-ball technology to be used for Pakistan-Pakistan tests01:04 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Folklore’ is No. 1 on Billboard's charts with a ...05:54 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- I have received many marriage proposals from Pakistan: Cengiz Coskun04:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020