Prophet’s (P.B.U.H) Mosque in Madina Munawara to open gradually from Sunday
RIYADH - The Saudi government has approved gradual reopening of the Prophet’s (P.B.U.H) Mosque in Madina Munawara to the public from Sunday (May 31, 2020).
The ‘Nimzees’ (worshipers) will be allowed to enter the Mosque from Sunday Fajr prayer.
The administration of the affairs of the Two Holy Mosques has completed the plan to reopen the Prophet’s Mosque under strict precautionary measures, limiting the congregation to 40 percent of the mosque’s capacity at a time.
- PSL 2020 tickets refund to start from Monday04:04 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran to visit Diamer Basha Dam next week to review construction ...03:42 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Feroze Khan celebrates his 30th birthday03:10 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020