Fuel prices slightly decreased for December
ISLAMABAD - The federal on Saturday announced to reduce the prices of petroleum products with effect from December 1, 2019
Earlier, Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (Ogra) had sent a summary recommending a decrease in the fuel prices to the Petroleum Ministry.
As per new notification, the price of petrol has been reduced by 25 paisas to Rs113.99 per liter.
The rate of diesel is reduced by Rs2.40 to Rs125.01/liter while a decrease of 83 paisas has been approved in the price of kerosene oil. The new price of the kerosene is Rs96.35.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- PSL Draft 2020: Franchises pick players from platinum, diamond, gold ...08:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Justice (retd) Altaf Ibrahim takes oath as acting ECP chief06:15 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019