Fuel prices slightly decreased for December
ISLAMABAD - The federal on Saturday announced to reduce the prices of petroleum products with effect from December 1, 2019
Earlier, Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (Ogra) had sent a summary recommending a decrease in the fuel prices to the Petroleum Ministry.
As per new notification, the price of petrol has been reduced by 25 paisas to Rs113.99 per liter.
The rate of diesel is reduced by Rs2.40 to Rs125.01/liter while a decrease of 83 paisas has been approved in the price of kerosene oil. The new price of the kerosene is Rs96.35.
- No coronavirus case in Pakistan; screening continues at airports12:24 AM | 20 Feb, 2020
- Rothschild suit revives family's Vienna past10:22 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- 3 youth martyred in Pulwama as India launches another anti-Kashmir ...10:08 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Kashmir issue no more a bilateral but international human rights ...09:55 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019