Pakistan reopens primary schools under strict COVID-19 SOPs today
LAHORE - Primary level schools have been reopened across the country today under strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to avoid the spread of coronavirus.
Federal Minister for Education and Professional Training Shafqat Mahmood announced the reopening of primary level schools (Grade 1-5) from today (September 30)
On Tuesday, the decision was taken unanimously to reopen the primary level schools under Phase-III at the National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) meeting after reviewing the coronavirus pandemic situation.
Educational institutions across the country have been reopened after remaining closed for more than six months due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Smog issue: Punjab decides to close brick kilns till Nov 701:52 PM | 28 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan Mission to the UN observed Kashmir Black Day in Solidarity ...01:43 PM | 28 Oct, 2020
- Celebrity makeup artist Shoaib Khan recreates Halime Sultan’s look01:31 PM | 28 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran arrives in Lahore for a day-long visit today09:21 AM | 28 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020