Armeena Rana Khan takes a trip down memory lane
While there’s not much we can do right now but stay at home and only dream about vacationing, we are running out of ideas to keep ourselves engaged.
But there are a few people, including celebrities who are keeping themselves entertained by taking a walk down memory lane and and sharing some of their most memorable moments that they cherish.
Who doesn’t love a good #throwback? Actor Armeena Rana Khan just shared a throwback on Twitter from when she visited Taj Mahal in India.
When things were not so fascist... pic.twitter.com/w2n7grnMa0— Armeena 🦋 (@ArmeenaRK) August 30, 2020
"When things were not so fascist," she captioned the picture. Her words refer to the hostility between India and Pakistan that continues to grow over the never-ending Kashmir issue.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan to create tech-based farms to promote exports11:04 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif finally joins Twitter to stay connected with Pakistanis07:53 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- US Supreme Court Justice Ruth dies at 8707:42 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020