Pakistan ranks as world’s most affordable country to live in
Pakistan has been ranked as 'the most affordable country in the world to live in' and followed by Afghanistan, India and Syria.
A cost of living index released by Go Banking Rates Company said that four metrics were measured to determine which countries are the most affordable.
The metrics used for the index include rent index, local purchasing power index, consumer price index, groceries index and information compiled is compared to the cost of living in New York City, one of the most expensive cities in the world.
According to the index, stable price of daily commodities helped the country to top the list of worlds the most affordable countries.
The GoBankingRatesCompany has ranked Cayman Islands as the most expensive country and it is followed by Bermuda, Switzerland, and Norway. All four of these countries have a higher cost of living than New York City.
- vivo all set to launch the brand new Y33s in Pakistan04:41 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- HBL extends its ATM network free of cost to Finja Debit Card ...04:21 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- LIVE: Sindh clash with Southern Punjab in 3rd match of National T20 ...04:00 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Umar Akmal’s hilarious Tiktok video sparks memefest02:30 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Veteran Pakistani actor Talat Iqbal passes away in US10:40 AM | 24 Sep, 2021