Biden contracts Covid-19 for second time
WASHINGTON – US President Joe Biden has tested positive for Covid-19 for a second time, his doctor at the White House confirmed on Saturday.
Taking to Twitter, Biden also confirmed the news and said, “Folks, today I tested positive for COVID again. This happens with a small minority of folks. I´ve got no symptoms but I am going to isolate for the safety of everyone around me. I´m still at work, and will be back on the road soon.”
Biden canceled planned trips to Delaware and Michigan, the White House said.
A quick update. pic.twitter.com/FgT1sGlZCY— President Biden (@POTUS) July 30, 2022
Biden “tested positive late Saturday morning, by antigen testing,” following four consecutive days of negative tests, and “will reinitiate strict isolation procedures,” presidential physician Kevin O´Connor wrote in a memorandum.
“The president has experienced no re-emergence of symptoms and continues to feel quite well. This being the case, there is no reason to reinitiate treatment at this time,” he added.
- Pakistan slams India over mischievous campaign to masquerade as ...07:59 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan team departs for T20I tri-series in New Zealand07:17 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Saba Qamar sets temperature soaring with new clicks05:00 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Hareem Shah shares belly dance video12:09 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022