Here are the 7 ways to keep cool when it's boiling hot
These dangerously high temperatures can result in heat-related illnesses ranging from heat cramps to heat exhaustion and heat stroke. Along with fasting it is really a difficult task to stay cool and fresh. Below are some of the useful tips for staying cool this summer :
1# Alter your pattern of outdoor exercise to take advantage of cooler times (early morning or late evening). If you can't change the time of your workout, scale it down by doing fewer minutes.
2# Wear loose-fitting clothing, preferably of a light color.
3# Cotton clothing will keep you cooler than many synthetics.
4# Fill a spray bottle with water and keep it in the refrigerator for a quick refreshing spray to your face after being outdoors.
5# Fans can help circulate air and make you feel cooler even in an air-conditioned house.
6# Try storing lotions or cosmetic toners in the refrigerator to use on hot, overtired feet.
Keep plastic bottles of water in the freezer; grab one when you're ready to go outside. As the ice melts, you'll have a supply of cold water with you.
7# Avoid caffeine and tea as these hot drinks cause dryness and dehydration.
- Maryam Nawaz 'was given rat-contaminated food in Kot Lakhpat Jail'10:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan not considering recognition of Israel, says FO09:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- COVID restrictions – Sindh extends business timing over traders's ...08:43 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- When will Shehbaz Sharif, son Hamza be released on parole?07:45 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat gets surprised by some secret admirer (VIDEO)05:21 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020