JACOABABAD: Sindh Chief Minister, Qaim Ali Shah has announced Rs2 million each for the families of victims who had lost their lives in Friday’s suicide attack here.
Article continues after the advertisement
Talking to media persons here, the Sindh CM said those who became disabled in yesterday’s terrorist attack will be given Rs1 million each and a government job.
He also announced Rs200, 000 each for those who received minor injuries in the suicide attack.
Qaim Ali Shah said the provincial government will try to ensure that the proceedings of this case be undertaken by an anti-terrorism court.
Twenty-two people had been killed while 30 more had sustained wounds when a suicide bomber blew himself up in the middle of a mourning procession near Hajan Shah Dargah on Friday.