KP extends last date to apply for Insaf Rozgar Scheme till Dec 15
PESHAWAR – The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has extended last date for people of Orakzai and North Waziristan districts to apply for Insaf Rozgar Scheme till 15th of this month.
Under the Insaf Rozgar Scheme, interest free loans from three hundred thousand to one million rupees are being provided to unemployed, skilful and small business owners to strengthen their economic condition.
Interested candidates from Orakzai districts can submit their applications in Sher Kot branch of the Bank of Khyber.
Similarly, candidates from North Waziristan and FR Bannu can submit applications in Bannu branch of the same bank.
- Pakistan censures extremist mindset of Indian general11:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Lahore journalist remanded into FIA custody over anti-state social ...11:27 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- NETSOL technologies to ring Nasdaq closing bell on Jan 2108:56 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Senate body approves bill to curb international organized crimes08:13 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- TLP unrest: Khadim Rizvi's brother, nephew among 86 awarded ...08:07 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019