Amitabh Bachchan undergoes successful eye surgery
Bollywood's Shahenshah Amitabh Bachchan left his massive fan following worried as he shared the news of his eye surgery.
The fan base's worries were finally eased as the 78-year-old megastar shared an update on his health.
Taking to his blog, the megastar expressed gratitude for the best wishes he received from the fans. The Piku star felt overwhelmed with the audience's love, though he did reveal that the healing progress is 'quite slow' and urged his fans to excuse him for his typos.
“Eye surgeries at this age are delicate and need precision handling. The best is being done and one hopes all shall be well. The sight and the recovery is slow and difficult so if there are typing errors they are to be excused,” Bachchan wrote.
View this post on Instagram
An impressive filmography for the senior Bachchan, he starred in more than 150 Hindi films with a career spanning more than 4 decades.
On the work front, he will be gracing the big screen with Rumi Jaffery directorial Chehre with Emraan Hashmi and Krystle D’Souza on April 30. Moreover, the actor has Ayan Mukerji’s fantasy drama Brahmastra in the pipeline.
Amitabh Bachchan lands in hot water over ... 12:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
MUMBAI – Bollywood's most famous actor Amitabh Bachchan has irked netizens after passing sexist remarks on his ...
- Pakistan's Arshad Nadeem wins gold medal at Islamic Solidarity Games10:26 PM | 12 Aug, 2022
- Controversial writer Salman Rushdie stabbed in New York09:24 PM | 12 Aug, 2022
- Mansha Pasha and Ahmed Ali Akbar to star in 'The Idiots'08:25 PM | 12 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022