Sushmita Sen recites Quranic verses during live session
She also translated the Surah from Arabic to Hindi/Urdu.
MUMBAI - A video of Bollywood diva Sushmita Sen fluently reciting a Surah from the Holy Quran has been making rounds on the social media. According to details, during an Instagram Live session, a fan requested Sushmita to recite a Surah from the Quran, following which the actor recited Surah Al-Asr. Her daughters, who were also part of the live session, joined her in reciting the verses.
Here is the video:
I was randomly watching her Insta Live and this what i came through. Thought i should share it with you all. Dilbar Dilbar is not the only reason you should Stan her. pic.twitter.com/2E7ZK95Gic— Umar (@UmarHayaKr) April 30, 2020
During the live session, Sushmita also recalled her visit to Pakistan. When a follower from Multan asked her when she will be visiting the country, the actor replied, “Soon I hope. I really really hope. I’ve been to Karachi three times and each time I have been received with a lot of love. It’s been a long time since I’ve visited.”
Have anything to add to the story? Comment below.
- Govt will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential, ...01:22 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Seven-day anti-polio drive starts across Sindh12:36 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020