Jawad Ahmad tests positive for COVID-19
LAHORE – Famous Pakistani singer Jawad Ahmad has tested positive for the novel coronavirus today (Sunday).
According to media details, Jawad Ahmad after testing positive for the novel coronavirus has quarantined himself at his home as a precautionary measure.
PML-N’s Senator Musadik Malik tests positive ... 11:31 AM | 1 Nov, 2020
LAHORE - Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Senator Dr Musadik Malik has tested positive for the COVID-19 ...
Earlier on Saturday, Federal Minister for Maritime Affairs Ali Zaidi and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) senior leader and Senator Musadik Malik tested positive for coronavirus.
PTI's Ali Haider Zaidi contracts coronavirus 09:24 AM | 1 Nov, 2020
ISLAMABAD - Federal Minister for Maritime Affairs Ali Haider Zaidi has been tested positive for novel coronavirus. In ...
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Earthquake jolts parts of Karachi10:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021