PML-N’s Senator Musadik Malik tests positive for coronavirus
LAHORE - Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Senator Dr Musadik Malik has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus.
In a tweet (Saturday), the PML-N leader said “Unfortunately, I am coronavirus positive, and am going into isolation. Please keep me in your prayers”.
I have just about received my COVID 19 result. Unfortunately, I am coronavirus positive, and am going into isolation. Please keep me in your prayers.— Dr. Musadik Malik (@DrMusadikMalik) October 31, 2020
Most regretfully, I would miss one of the most important family events - my loss!
“Most regretfully, I would miss one of the most important family events - my loss!”, he added.
Earlier, Federal Minister for Maritime Affairs Ali Haider Zaidi has been tested positive for novel coronavirus.
PTI's Ali Haider Zaidi contracts coronavirus 09:24 AM | 1 Nov, 2020
ISLAMABAD - Federal Minister for Maritime Affairs Ali Haider Zaidi has been tested positive for novel coronavirus. In ...
In a tweet, the federal minister has informed that he has contracted COVID-19 and went into quarantine to isolate himself.
So they just told me I have tested #COVID +— Ali Haider Zaidi (@AliHZaidiPTI) October 31, 2020
Means I have to quarantine & isolate myself!
Maybe down, but not out.
Will keep using Social Media & expose those who have robbed this nation & continue to damage us even today
May Allah give strength to all those who stand for justice!
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021