Toxic liquor claims 4 lives in Gujranwala
Besides the casualties, condition of two other individuals is stated to be critical who are undergoing treatment.
According to the heirs, six persons including Shahbaz, Wakeel, Kaif, Munir, Muhammad Riaz and Tanveer consumed toxic liquor three days ago after which their condition worsened.
The affected persons were shifted to a hospital in Lahore where Shahbaz, Wakeel, Kaif and Munir passed away while the condition of Muhammad Riaz and Tanveer is stated to be critical.
Police said two of the deceased, who turned out to be employees of a soap factory, had died of cardiac arrest.
The incident happened days after 42 people were killed in Toba Tek Singh area of Punjab due to consuming poisonous liquor.
- Cristiano Ronaldo will not start for Portugal in match against ...12:25 AM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Achraf Hakimi helps Morocco knock Spain out of World Cup on penalties12:02 AM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan to hold next general election in October 2023 after digital ...11:28 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- 'Ghani Syaani' – Twitter goes gaga over Shehnaaz Gill and MC ...10:51 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Bohemia beats Aima Baig in Go-karting08:51 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Man who stole Lady Gaga's dogs sentenced to 21 years in prison09:14 PM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022