Samsam claims Musharraf-led party is in making
Speaking in a private TV channel talk show', Bukhari said the party will be led by former military dictator Pervez Musharraf, adding he (Samsam) was also offered a slot in the party but he turned it down.
“Joining Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) after parting ways with PPP should not be seen as a conspiracy but building a separate party while remaining in one outfit qualifies for being called a conspiracy.
The former federal minister added instead of being part of a conspiracy, he considered joining PTI an appropriate option.
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...07:40 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 24 November 202007:20 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020