PML-N's Uzma Bukhari calls Indian soldiers killed in Pulwama incident 'martyrs' in slip of tongue
LAHORE – Federal Minister for Science and Technology Chaudhry Fawad Hussain took a swipe at PML-N leader Uzma Bukhari after she called Indian soldiers killed in Pulwama attack in February 2019 martyrs in slip of tongue.
A video clip of the PML-N leader is circulating on social media in which she was lashing out at the government for making an issue out of Ayaz Sadiq’s statement about freeing Indian pilot Abhinandan Varthaman.
In the video, she is hearing saying: “40 Indian troops were martyred in Pulwama attack and a federal minister tried to take its credit”.
Reacting to her remarks, Fawaz Chaudhry called her “Malka e Jazbar” [Queen of emotions] recalled her that 46 Indian troops were killed in the attack and Indian had put its blame on Pakistan.
ملکہ جذبات https://t.co/NDusieE9Ro— Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) November 2, 2020
He further said that Indian forces following the incident showed act of barbarism and martyred 11 Kashmiris while properties of Muslims were put on fire in the illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir.
The incident of Pulwama occurred last year in February when a convoy of India security was targeted.
- Pakistan, West Indies to face each other in 2nd T20I today03:42 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani-American Khizr Khan to head top religious freedom body in US02:40 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan condemns India’s politicization of cricket after BCCI ...01:42 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actresses Esra Bilgic, Gulsim Ali sad over Turkey forest ...11:55 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi shares adorable photos of her 32nd birthday09:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021